Crash Course Literature is here and begins with an introduction to the great epic The Odyssey.
So we’ve taken to wandering about our neighbourhood during our lunch breaks, and wanted to share with you some of the lovely things we’ve seen/learned.
Today we learned that Robert’s law office used to be adjacent to Notman & Fraser, a photography studio founded in 1826:
Please note the ghost boy who must have walked away before the picture was finished ;)
1. The Long Room, Dublin, Ireland
2. The Main Reading Room, New York Pubic Library, New York City
3. Shakespeare and Company, Paris
4. Rijksmuseum Research Library, Amsterdam
5. Bodleian Library, University of Oxford, UK
6. Tom’s Bench, Los Angeles
7. Hotel La Cupula Hammock, Copacabana, Bolivia
8. Algonquin Hotel Lobby, New York City
Learn more about these amazing reading spots here :)